Roasted Vegetables with Hemp Oil
Sometimes we all need a little extra inspiration to “jazz up” our vegetables, right? I mean, 9 times out of 10 they’re everyone’s least favorite food group. Especially for kids!
But never fear, there is a way to make vegetables more delicious (AND more beneficial) with this easy recipe!
This is a colorful casserole dish of seasonal vegetables that is so easy to prepare. All you really need is a few minutes to chop and a handful of seasonings and you’re on your way!
Hemp oil finishes these vegetables once they’re done roasting, taking them from “it’s time to eat now” to “WOW.”
You can definitely use the seasonal vegetables you have on hand or are growing in your garden. That said, don’t hesitate to try different veggies, in season or not, and get a little more creative with your flavors!
What has us humming about these roasted vegetables with hemp oil?
The second best thing about this recipe might be that it goes great with pretty much any vegetables that are season. Whether you’re using root vegetables or tomatoes, you’ll love the flavor!
But the best part of this recipe is the hemp oil drizzle. Partly for the great flavor it adds, but also for the nutritional boost it adds to the veggies! Think about it: vegetables are already usually excellent in terms of nutritional value. It’s hard to believe they could be improved upon.
Most people tend to think of roasting vegetables with olive oil, but that’s no reason to skip out on adding the hemp oil at the finish!
What are the benefits of hemp oil?
By adding hemp oil, however, you’re adding a superfood to your already healthy side dish! Hemp oil has numerous benefits, which makes it a great addition to any diet, regardless of whether you’re going keto, eating everything, or have special dietary needs!
Other benefits of hemp oil include:
- Ideal ratio of polyunsaturated and saturated fats — great for heart health
- Perfect balance of omega fatty acids (both 3 and 6) to reduce inflammation (this helps improve arthritis, relieve PMS symptoms, and improve gut health!)
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Naturally high in many vitamins and minerals — potassium, iron, zinc, and calcium, to name a few
Between heart, immune, and brain benefits, this really is a powerful addition to your best roasted vegetable dishes!
Roasted Vegetables With Hemp Oil Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil for roasting
- ½ tsp Real Sea Salt
- Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 4 Medium Size Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Carrots
- 3 Beets
- Humming Hemp Oil, drizzled to finish – Original, Garlic, or Mediterranean
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Chop vegetables in a consistent size and place in a casserole dish, roasting pan, or cookie sheet.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss vegetables until they are coated. Spread back evenly on your baking dish.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
- Allow vegetables to cool briefly. Drizzle with your favorite Humming Hemp hemp oil. Enjoy!
- If you’re looking to add a little more excitement to your dish (as if this recipe weren’t enough already!), try sprinkling some hemp hearts and mix through for a nice, slightly chewy texture to your dish.
- Seasonal vegetables are best for the maximum freshness and flavor (especially if they’re home-grown)! Feel free to buy whatever veggies best suit your tastes and needs, if desired.
- Searching for hemp oil? You can buy our hemp oil in our Amazon store and have it delivered right to your doorstep. You can also use our store locator tool to find a grocery near you that carries it!
Interested in more recipes that give you the benefits of hemp? Give these a try:
- Humming Immune Boosting Energy Shot
- Vegetarian Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili
- Healthy After-School Hemp Snacks
- Simple Hemp Seed Dinner Recipes
- Keto Overnight Hemp Oats
- Hemp Smoothie Recipes
When you’re finished making this delicious side dish, make sure to tag your kitchen creation with @humminghemp or #humminghemp so we can enjoy it too!